Thursday, 2 June 2016

HEN DO WITH ECHO FALLS


I'm happy to share with you that I'm one of the bridesmaids for my friend wedding.
Me and Ewelina know each other for about 8 now. :)
Last weekend me and other two bridesmaids organised hen party for her, there was lots of games and surprises on the night. Bride enjoyed her hen party and her little gift that we bought for her- Tiffany necklace. 
I just want to say big THANK YOU to Echo Falls for supping the wine for our hen party. 
I'm more rose person and I need to say that this Echo Falls White Zinfandel wine taste just perfect. 
Other girls enjoyed their red Echo Falls Shiraz. 


4 comments:

  1. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina