Wednesday, 10 February 2016

BEAUTY TIPS USING BABY PRODUCTS


Being a single mum force you to compromise everything what you doing. 
 People says when baby sleep you should have some sleep, well.....this doesn't work that way.  :P
You need to fit everything in between.  My little boy is 10 months old now and need attention 24/7. He wont stay in one place for more then 5 minutes. 
I'm writing this post only because sometimes I don't have much time for myself and I need to get ready quick. I'm talking about makeup / hair.  
As a example I never being massive fan of dry shampoo but now when I don't have time to wash my hair i just put some baby powder on my hands and rub into my scalp.  Effect is exactly the same and much cheaper!  
Wet wipes - perfect as a makeup remover. 



Baby oil - using it after having a bath and also baby oil is perfect as a makeup remover. 


 Baby wash - perfect for shaving your legs (haha) no itchy feeling afterwards!  

Baby powder perfect as a dry shampoo 

3 comments:

  1. Cute post :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. They attach to any brand baby food pouch! After I saw Becky use them, Ann Royston

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina