Monday, 2 March 2015

BABY BOY ROOM - DIY LAMPSHADE


It was very hard for me to find this perfect lampshade for my little baby nursery. 
I didn't know what "theme" I wanted in baby's room, soo I decided to make my own lampshade. 
I was shopping for props for baby shower and I bought some fabrics from John Lewis.

Everything what you will need is: 
-fabric, 
-old or new lampshade, 
-scissors,
- fabric glue or thread.
  
First I measured how much material I will need to cover my old desk lampshade, make sure you cut excess material. Using fabric glue I stick fabric to lampshade. Let it glue dry our and your new lampshade is ready. 

Also when I was working on baby shower banner - bunting , I had spare triangle pieces soo I decorate  plane white lampshade with it. 

Hope you like it. 

3 comments:

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina