Sunday, 14 September 2014

BANANA REPUBLIC PETITE COLLECTION #OOTD

Today's look of the day, I'm wearing my new pullover from Banana Republic. This one is from petites collection. 
Everybody is different but like everyone I have problem when I'm buying skinny jeans, you will look for short, regular on long length jeans. 
My body is not 100% proportional, I'm 174cm tall (5'7") and I need to mix normal size of clothes with petite sizes. I mean I have long legs but top pat of body is short, so I need to look for tops that suits my body. 
I have found that Banana Republic's petite collection is full of beautiful clothes and also same collection is available in standard sizes. 
When I refer to petite, most people think tiny, petite refers to a size range of clothing that is made to fit the shorter woman who is 5'4" (163cm) or under. 

You can learn about petite range on Banana Republic page.
I'm wearing:
blazer: Chiara Fashion 
jumper, ring: Banana Republic
jeans, hat: River Island
heels: Primark
a'la Chanel necklace: DIY 

3 comments:

  1. nice hat ;]]
    nice hat ;]]

    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super żakiecik i szpile!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina