Saturday, 9 August 2014

ORGANIC JOJOBA & CLOVE OIL TREATMENT


My hair condition is very important to me.

 Recently I have changed my hail color few times in very short period....you can imagine how dry my hair is. 
I had a chance to use this Organic Jojoba & Clove oil treatment from Old Wives Tail.  
Oil comes in a little pot and when I opened it a lovely smell filled my bathroom. 
I was using this product twice a week over last two weeks and I need to say that my hair is in better condition. My hair is shiny again and it is easy to brush. 
Each time I have applied the product on damp washed hair, then I left oil treatment for about 1 hr and washed off. 
** perfect when you planning long bath ** 

Small info about this product: 
Pure organic jojoba oil gets to work at penetrating every hair follicle to add strength, volume and texture to weak, lifeless hair. This treatment has both anti-bacterial  and stimulating properties which when massaged onto the scalp will naturally sooth, balance and stimulate your roots to encourage healthy hair growth.

Kisses, Martyna
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina