Tuesday, 1 July 2014

LET IT SHINE


Just before my holiday I received this beautiful Costa Rica bikini from Heidi Klein.

Heidi Klein is a luxury holiday wardrobe. 
Designers offer a diverse range of stylish and  practical swimwear, clothing and accessories:  sunhats, flip flops and kaftans. 

Buying bikinis I always have a problem because I have petite breast. This bikini, especially bikini top fits perfectly and make me feel very sexy ;) 

    Heidi Klein recently open their new pop up store at 
29 Floral Street, Covent Garden WC2E 9DP, running throughout the summer months.

Opening Hours:  Mon-Sat 11am-7pm / Sundays 12-5pm

Shoppers are invited to stop by for a complementary personal fitting on swimwear and receive a free Heidi Klein beach bag on orders over £200.  

Readers who tag a picture wearing heidi klein on Instagram @heidikleinswim could win a gorgeous Heidi Klein bikini of choice. 

I'm wearing:
Heidi Klein Costa Rica Bikini 
Glamorous kimono


2 comments:

  1. Jakie piękne zdjęcia! Przeboski klimat - zachwycasz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bajka...Ty, kimono, zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina