Thursday, 26 June 2014

ROCK AND ROLL BABY


Sorry for not blogging for last few weeks, I was getting ready for my big holiday.

Today I'm back with #ootd from Florida, wearing my favorite at the moment River Island shorts and top that I bought few years ago. 

For everyone who has never been, Florida is very, very hot and there is plenty of things to do.
We bought tickets for all theme parks that you could go to and Universal Studios and Island of Adventure are my favorite. I could say that we spend there 80% of our holiday ;)

I was wearing: 
top: H&M
shorts: River Island
shoes: Converse 
bag: Zara
watch: New Look
bracelets: Guess, Primark 





3 comments:

  1. nice look !!= ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super szorty i ta bransoletka cudo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous!!
    love the denim shorts!!

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina