Saturday, 31 May 2014

LINKS OF LONDON #LINKSHIDDENGEMS DINNER


Such a great experience I had last Wednesday. 
I spent evening drinking "green" cocktails - Emerald Sour on 12th floor of Manchester House, then enjoying such a delicious dinner with glamorous ladies from Links of London and lovely bloggers Lily, Penelope, Clare and beautiful Katie.  
We had a chance to talk about Links of London latest campaign Links Hidden Gems. Everything you need to do is take a photo or tell Links of London about your favourite place to go in your city, then upload it to Twitter @Links_of_London or Instagram @linksoflondon and hashtag your post  #linkshiddengems 

I'm very lucky girl to own this mini friendship bracelet! Its just perfect and now is my favorite part of my jewelry for this season!  

Thank you once again Links of London for such a great evening!  

Kisses, Martyna
xxx

We started of amuse bouche

Squab pigeon with cherries, pistachio and violet mustard as my starter. 

Beer can chicken with onion macaroni , I never had such a tasty macaroni before. 

Chocolate cake, coffee, cardamom and orange- I'm chocolate lover and I was thought that chocolate cake is just .....chocolate cake, but this one is to die for!! 

2 comments:

  1. ale smakowicie! 2 zdjęcie boskie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kolacja !:)
    P.S Musimy sie umowic na jakas kawke x

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina