Tuesday, 6 May 2014

GET READY FOR SUMMER WITH BANK FASHION AND JD SPORTS


Looking for this perfect summer outfit? 
Looking for holiday clothes I always going for something comfortable but something that stand out from crowd. 
I have pick few flowery outfits that I found in Bank Fashion latest collection. They have lots of crop tops and matching skirts, kimonos or very popular at the moment tops with printed ....
This season platforms are TRENDY. Candy pink whit white sole platform shoe will look perfect with your tan. There is lots to choose from from Bank Fashion latest shoe collectionTo be honest I didn't know that BF selling Miss KG, Jeffrey Campbell , New Balance or Converse shoes. Great stuff! 
As I love platforms and heels I like to own some comfy shoes. There is nothing better then perfect pair of trainers. 
I'm going to Florida this year and I need some comfy shoes to walk around theme parks, so I have look on JD Sports latest shoe collection and I found my favorite (Nike) at the moment trainers. 
Gray and pink or turquoise are my favorite. They will look perfect with some denim shorts and printed t-Shirt.

 OH YES! Bring it on Holiday Time! 

  






1 comment:

  1. Loving the 90s theme for summer, flower dresses are must have :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina