Wednesday, 2 April 2014

STYLE HERO AT intu TRAFFORD CENTRE









I'm exited to announce that I was selected (from few fashion bloggers) to help intu Trafford Centre scouting for their Style Hero. 

Over three Saturdays - 5th, 12th and 19th of April -  one chosen blogger and Trafford Centre stylist will be walking up and down the malls looking for the most stylish people. 

I will be scouting for Fashionistas (maybe You) on 12th April.

The most stylish people will be selected and their pictures will be posted on intu Trafford Centre Facebook App, where the voting take place. 

This isn't a paid for opportunity - but if you win, you’ll get a £100 Gift Card! And if you then go on to be crowned your centre’s Style Hero, you could win . £1000. Finally if you then go on to win the National competition, you’ll win £1000 (£500 Gift Card to spend at the centre of your choice and £500 to spend on intu.co.uk) and a photoshoot experience with intu.co.uk.

Fingers crossed for everybody and I hope, I see you on 12th of April at intu Trafford Centre. 

Don't forget to search us on social media using #stylehero  

Kisses, Martyna 
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I ordered this dress for my sister wedding and I was too scared that it will not come but they surprised me by sending the dress two weeks earlier thanks a lot the designer.

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina