Saturday, 12 April 2014

FOLLOW ME ON STYLOKO


I just created my profile on Stylokosocial shopping site where you can create your own boutique with your favorite items, follow other fashion lovers and shop the latest trends.

You can follow your favorite brands and categories to get a never - ending stream of just - in products from the labels you love, all in one place. 

Choose from over 1000 brands spanning the best from the high street and luxury labels - including ASOS, Acne, Reiss Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Alberta Ferretti and many others! 

My style is very classic, elegant and sometimes laid back and Reiss's collections perfectly describe my fashion sense: 
Have a look at my top picks from Reiss on Styloko below and to start your own boutique visit www.styloko.com  

Reiss Ava Felt Trilby hat


Reiss Geta Boyfriend bleazer


Reiss Board large collar  overcoat.   



And perfect Reiss Brina asymmetric court heels.  



1 comment:

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina