Thursday, 20 March 2014

SPRING SUMMER HAUL


Today's haul

I have pick few items from Glamorous and OMG Fashion
My fashion -style is more comfortable and classic that's why this time I decided to put some color and print to it! 
I ordered some classic vests and printed blouse, they will look great with ripped denim shorts. 

Can wait to create new outfits and post new photos! 

(If you are interested with any items, let me know and I will send you links). 

Speak to you soon! 

Kisses Martyna 
xxx  

3 comments:

  1. Swietne rzeczy wybralas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT !! I love your blog! is soooo chic!

    how about follow each other, let me know I will follow back :)

    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina