Wednesday, 12 March 2014

SHOETOPIA AT INTU TRAFFORD CENTRE


Zara cakes - yummy. Who cares about the diet!!

Last week I attend to #shoetopia at intu Trafford Centre. 
We have chance to taste new on the market Skinny Champagne. 

"Skinny Champagne is fast becoming the must have super dry fizz. Not only is top quality and tasted amazing, but its healthier too with no added sugar." - Amanda Thomas, creator of the brand. 
I have chance to meet Amanda and she is such a lovely person. Very easy to talk to! 


On the evening Kate Nightingale - London based Style Psychologist and Fashion Stylist talk about latest trends in shoe collection for SS14.
Flats! They are in fashion for this season. 


Red Louboutin from Lego, won by  Sally she scored most of shoe quiz questions right. 

On the night I have meet few Manchester based bloggers. Hope I will see them on next fashion event. 


My goodies! Thank you Trafford Centre for spoiling me! Love every single item and vans are perfect for my holiday! 
Hotel Chocolat - you know me very well! :)

Kisses, Martyna 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. looks like a great event! thanks for sharing, dear!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look so yummy, I want one myself =)

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really interesting event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last week I attenEd THE #shoetopia at intu Trafford Centre.
    We haD chance to taste the new TO the market Skinny Champagne.

    Martyna popros kogos zeby Ci z tym angielskim pomogl. Twoj blog jest naprawde fajny. Masz swietne zdjecia, swietnie wygladasz, grafika jest super, ale te wpisy.... Moglabys osiagnac wiecej, gdybys popracowala nad angielskim, bo skoro chcesz pisac tylko po angielsku to powinnas postarac sie pisac poprawnie.

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina