Sunday, 9 March 2014

GEORGE AT ASDA


You think that supermarket got not very fashionable clothes to offer for their customers. 
I always shop at ASDA and the other day I saw big Sale signage. Went over to just have look what is on sale and then I fount this two pieces dungaree dress. This dress is from G21 line and come with this cute peachy/pinkish top. 
Absolutely adore this outfit!!

I'm wearing: 
dress,top: Asda
shoes: Sammydress
hat: River Island
watch: Michael Kors 
bracelet: Elisha Francis 

10 comments:

  1. Super jest ta sukienka a cena jeszcze lepsza:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit <3 can't believe that dress is from George, they do good garments once in a while and this is definitely one of them <3 so stylish and chic :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  3. No coz chyba natepnym razem robiac zakupy w asdzie spojrze na dzial z ciuchami bo ten zestaw ktory wypatrzylas jest naprawde swietny

    www.blogdrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta sukienka jest obłędna, zwłaszcza w zestawieniu z kapeluszem! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know my favourite jeans are from George at Asda. So much so I went back and bought another pair! Love this dress, definitely something I'd wear. You don't mention a price but I'm guessing it's a real bargain. Love the fedora too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice hat !! ;-))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetna stylóweczka ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina