Sunday, 23 March 2014

FLORAL KIMONO

Pictures taken by Dawid Sobol 

My first spring / summer purchase - floral kimono from Glamorous.   
I decided to refresh my wardrobe for summer and upcoming holiday in Florida! 
I was looking for perfect kimono and this one is perfect! Today I styled with black skinny jeans but my holiday outfits will be with denim shorts! :) 

I'm wearing: 
kimono: Glamorous 
vest: Marine Sportswear 
hat: River Island
jeans: Topshop
boots: H&M
watch: Marc Jacobs 
bag: Zara

12 comments:

  1. Love this, I need to get a kimono in my life...

    Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimono jest piekna a zdjecie jeszcze lepsze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are amazing Hun, kudos to the photographer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfekcyjnie :))) bajeczny zestaw, cudne kimono, no i świetne fotki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing kimono. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. zestaw idealny! Pięknie wyglądasz w tym kapeluszu! I to kimono obłędne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore those things! I'm making a ton of different kimonos and fringed ponchos for.my clothing line right now. Feel free to check them up on my blog.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your kimono and top. The background of phtotographs compliments the outfit so well :)

    Susan
    http://love-life-every-day.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina