Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Fresh Laces x Harvey Nichols Event


Last Friday I attend to such a cool and interesting lifestyle and trainers event hosting by Fresh Laces and Harvey Nichols Manchester
I arrive early and I was surprised how many peoples already was there. 
I have meet Fresh Laces team and they are lovely and very easy to talk to. Elisha (first picture) is such an amazing person and makes me feel very welcome at the event. 

There is lots of pictures, so check it out yourself how cool this event was!!! 

Fresh Laces, thank you for having me! 

Kisses, Martyna

Time for some interview with bloggers and press. 
I found my trainers!!!  These white, orange and blue - I bought pair of them in Vegas and I have lots of questions on my blog where from they are, there is the answer  - Dimension London

Beautiful bracelets made by Elisha Francis

Artistic painting by Davo Howarth.

Sole Flesh provide great collection of their caps.

How cool is this, personalized cap or shoes?! ?!?!  From Virginia 





4 comments:

  1. Fajne zdjecia. Swietnie wygladasz, ale Twoj angielski jest niestety tragiczny. Tego po prostu nie da sie czytac - to boli!

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina