Friday, 24 January 2014

JANUARY - FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Loreal Super Line eyeliner in perpul color and glittery Barry M nail polish.

Salcura, skincare products. Perfect for Acne and also good for normal type of skin. 
I have start used these products from middle of December and this face wash is one of my favorite at the moment. 


Barry M beauty palette. I preferring very natural eye makeup. Everyone who knows me, they know that I only use eyeliner but with this palette I will create new and very natural makeup.  


And I left these two product to the end. After advise of my friend, Marta I bought this Boots eye cream for great value of money and I hear that this product is amazing. 
Also, Avene Cicalfate - Repair creme. I think everyone should have this cream in their makeup bag. This cream is perfect for dry irritations on skin.

Thank you Marta for your beauty tips! x

Let me know what are yours favorites beauty products. 

9 comments:

  1. Cudowna jest ta paletka cieni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avene Cicafate - b dobry wybor :) Ja polecam krem do oczu: Indeed labs eysilix naprawde widac roznice. Jesli lubisz naturalny makijaz powinnas rzucic okiem na palety z Urban Decay np. Naked Basic.
    Pielegnacja twarzy odsylam na Caroline Hiron blog - profesjonalistka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje za Twoj komentarz, zagladne na blog Caroline! Dzieki

      Delete
  3. lakier i paletka - chętnie bym wypróbowała! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i absolutely love that sparkly nail varnish, it's such a gorgeous colour! such a sucker for anything sparkly
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estas guapisima!!! Me encanta el look
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. super, ze zdecydowalas sie na moich ulubiencow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loreal Super Line eyeliner in PURPLE (coloUr) and glittery Barry M nail polish.
    I have startED usING these products from middle of December and this face wash is one of my favoriteS at the moment.
    I preferring (PREFER) very natural eye makeup. Everyone who knows me, they know that I only use eyeliner but with this palette I will create new and very natural makeup.
    After advise of my friend (MY FRIEND Marta's ADVICE), I bought this Boots eye cream for great value of (FOR THE) money and I hear that this product is amazing.
    Also, Avene Cicalfate - Repair creme. I think everyone should have this cream in their makeup bag. This cream is perfect for dry irritations on skin (IRRITATED SKIN?) .

    ReplyDelete
  8. kurcze,twoja gramatyka jest tragiczna,niech ktos moze ci zacznie redagowac posty zanim wrzucisz je do sieci.

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina