Wednesday, 15 January 2014

FRESH LACES FASHION EVENT MANCHESTER


Fresh Laces coming with great fashion event to Harvey Nichols in Manchester!

All Fashionista's be on alert for further updates!!! 

I'm official Blogger for Fashion Laces and I will update you with new information's sometimes soon!

Fresh Laces is a new Sneaker & Lifestyle pop-up events company showcasing Rare & exclusive kicks, customs, restoration, street wear clothing & accessories, art & photography.

 

You can follow Fresh Lace on they Fan Page or on their Blog.

Speak to you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fits just as it is described. I got so many compliments when I wore it out that it was probably one of the best dress purchases I've ever made! And at a fraction of the cost.

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina