Thursday, 5 December 2013

FACE OF BLUE INC


Last week I have chance to take part of casting for Face of Blue Inc in Manchester.  No..., I didn't take part as a model, i think I'm to old for that now :P 
I was sat with other judges and interview models. 
I have see lots of potential model's on that day, but unfortunately Blue Inc was looking only for 1 person. 
The winner sign 1 year modeling contract and take part of next campaign for Blue Inc. 
 Jealous! ;)   
On the day I have meet very nice and funny peoples who works for company and it was great experience. 

Thank you for having me! x
Martyna 

9 comments:

  1. wyglądalaś perfekcyjnie-jak zawsze:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so great!!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martyna, zawsze czytalam Twoje teksty po angielsku z przyjemnoscia, ale ten dzisiejszy pod wzgledem gramatycznym to porazka. Nie odbieraj tego prosze jako hejt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiem,Wiem ze nie jestem najlepsza z angielskiego, ale wiadomo o co chodzi:))

      Delete
  4. looks like so much fun:) lovely post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina