Monday, 18 November 2013

WINTER WITH JOULES

Today I would like to introduce you Joules - men's and women's casual clothing and accessories. 

Joules range offering beautiful duvet covers, nightwear, underwear ... oh la la,  to very classy coats, tunics, jeans, handbags and shoes.    

I have pick few favorite items to show you how pretty they are.
I would snuggle it this duvet with some hot chocolate wearing wool socks watching "Bridget Jones". This is my idea... :)   


For long evenings I would pick this shirt/tunic to wear.  

Perfect pick - wool socks.

There is nothing better then comfy and sexy underway.


10 comments:

  1. Currently, I have a giveaway on my blog.
    Check it out if you dont mind to :D

    http://milchbube.blogspot.de/2013/11/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Love these pictures. Can we follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB or Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale mi się takie łóżko marzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the best platform.cheap single duvet covers is very important linen product. We are providing a big deal in UK.In which bed linen, bedding sheets , kitchen towels, hair towels, saloon towels and all linen products on cheap rates.Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina