Monday, 18 November 2013

LOOK OF THE DAY


Mam nadzieje ze mieliscie dobry weekend. Ja pracowalam w sobote i jedynie niedziele mialam wolna na pstrykniecie jakich zdjec. 

Dzisiejszy stroj dnia, bardzo klasyczny, luzny i w moich ulubionych kolorach.
Do calosci dodalam welniana czapke w bordowym kolorze.  

Pamietajcie o moim ROZDANIU, ktore konczy sie we Srode 20go Listopana. 
Do wygrania 50$ do Choies

Hope all of you had nice weekend. 
I spend Saturday at work, Sunday was very relaxing day and  I have catch up with blog.  

Today's look of the day; very me, classic and simple. I wore my new wool hat in burgundy color. 

Hope all of you remember about my GIVEAWAY with Choies.
Giveaway finish on Wednesday 20th of November.

I'm wearing: 
top, hat, necklace: Primark
shirt: YSL
jeans: Topshop
boots: Aldo
watch: Guess
bracelet: Tiffany and Co.
ring: Warren James 

12 comments:

  1. idealny set! fantastyczne kozaki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. idealnie!
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/boy-london_18.html
    Ps. Kliknij w baner SHEINSIDE na moim blogu, baner po prawej stronie bloga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your boots!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totalnie nieziemski look ! Pozdrawiam x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it darling !!!

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning look! You are beautiful and I love your watch

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. swietnie wygladasz w tej czapce, zazdroszcze bo mi czapki nie pasuja :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is definitely one of the ones I will be re-creating for myself! I've been trying to style some new black boots and jumper and this is honestly beautiful. If you ever get a spare moment I'd be honored if you were to check out my blog. I am your newest follower and happily so :)

    parisinrain.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina