Sunday, 5 May 2013

ITEMS FOR SALE

Primark Monochrome skirt, size 10 -  £5 

New Look blazer, size (small) 12,  £8

Fashion Wedges size 4 (rozmiar 37) - £10

Republic heels size 4 (rozmiar 37) - £10

Primark dress, size 8 - £ 5

 Primark jumpsuit, size 12 but fits like 8-10. - £5

 Primark dress, size 8 - £8

TopShop dress, size 8 - £8

 Sugarlips dress, size S - £8

Vero Moda 3/4 jacket. Size 36 - £10 

Internacionale wedges, size 5 (rozmiar 38) - £10 


Oto kilka rzeczy ktore wystawilam na aukcje. 
Jesli macie jakiekolwiek pytania odnoscie zakupu czy platnosci przez PayPal prosze dajcie znac na moj email: msobol@hotmail.co.uk 

I'm selling few items from my closet.
If you are interested, please let me know by email: 
msobol@hotmail.co.uk 

Kisses Martyna 

7 comments:

  1. I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    The article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    Here is my weblog womens vestal watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my webpage; women's armitron watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    Here is my site :: alasbarricadas.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fastidious replies in return of this question with solid arguments and describing
    all about that.

    Feel free to surf to my website uv.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Here is my web-site: http://Socialzit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was looking on Google
    for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all
    round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    Here is my blog: www.votsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Many thanks!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    My web site :: womens watches

    ReplyDelete

twitter : @el_martina , Instagram: @elmartina